Wednesday, May 9, 2012

M.I.A

Hello  Everyone as you all know I've been missing in action on youtube well with my pregnancy and moving again to Arizona I just dont have time not to mention Im a Mommy Now :) yes I had a lil girl named Leyla Cire she was 7pounds 13oz and shes changed my life for the better I love her so much. I can't believe I have a baby they really are a blessing! Here is a pic of her she was born April 1 2012 yes on April fools day :) anyways ill be posting more on my blog and on instagram so follow me @ Cindylooou








6 comments:

  1. Aw she is so beautiful. Congratulations to you and your family. Hope when things calm down a bit we can see some youtube videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hopefully soon i really,miss youtube!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! She is adorable.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww congratulations!!!! she is soo cute.. god bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and btw Happy Mother's day!!!! and I hope to see more of u in the near future!!!!

      Delete
  4. Cindy she is sooo precious! Keep posting, I hope you can make videos again one day, we miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete